Why Trust CloudTech24 to Manage your Network Security?
- Expertise – We are genuine experts in network security. CloudTech24 is unique in its approach as its founders hold a security pedigree with experience working for global cyber security companies with deep understanding and practical knowledge of data security challenges, network forensics, threat detection and network firewall security.
- Advanced Support – CloudTech24 provide comprehensive firewall offerings that range from managed perimeter devices that are remotely supported, updated and monitored for fast resolution through to more advanced network firewall offerings that also include features to block known and unknown malware. This provides visibility and control of websites and applications used by employees.
- Real Time Threat Monitoring – Our experienced team utilise industry leading systems. They allow us to continuously monitor the health and performance of your IT systems.
- 24/7 Support – Notice any IT or security issues? We’re on hand to help whenever you need us
- Free IT Health Check – We provide a free IT health check to all new and prospective customers. Book yours!
- Technical Partnerships – CloudTech24 hold strategic technology partnerships with leading next generation firewall providers, including; Untangle Firewalls, Sonicwall Firewalls & Sophos Firewalls
- Hardware as a Service – Our services not only include firewall management and cybersecurity monitoring, but we can also include the firewall hardware as part of the service too!
Frequently Asked Questions about our Firewall Managed Services
We often receive questions about our managed firewall services so we thought we would clear them up with some helpful FAQs below. Of course, you can also pick the phone up and speak with us as we would be more than happy to help.
WHAT IS A FIREWALL?
A firewall is a network security appliance that secures inbound/outbound network communications to secure your network perimeter.
WHAT DOES MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES MEAN?
Managed Security Services, also commonly referred to as MSS are outsourced security services that include the management and monitoring of business security systems.
HOW DOES FIREWALL AS A SERVICE WORK?
Firewall as a service is a common managed security service that involves the management and monitor of a business grade firewall – CloudTech24 also provide ‘Hardware as a Service’ (HaaS) to provide our clients with the option of us providing the actual firewall hardware and managing hardware configuration and hardware support in addition to all monitoring and software management.
WHICH FIREWALL IS BEST?
There are many firewall vendors that provide comprehensive firewall solutions, CloudTech24 manage client platforms regardless of vendor or product line, and hold technical partnerships with Sophos XG, Sonicwall, CATO Networks and Untangle.
WHAT IS THE BEST FIREWALL FOR BUSINESS?
The best business firewall is dependent upon the business requirements and budgets. it is important to consider the correct consulting for implementing correctly and security testing, and any required technical training.
DOES MY SMALL BUSINESS NEED A FIREWALL?
All businesses should ensure they have a comprehensive network security strategy, the cornerstone of this strategy is to implement a business-grade firewall that is updated, monitored and configured to enforce maximum protection.
WHAT IS A ‘NEXT GENERATION FIREWALL’ (NGF)?
A Next Generation Firewall is an application aware firewall that provides deep visibility into network traffic and the ability to provide granular network control and security.
WHAT IS ‘UNIFIED THREAT MANAGEMENT’ (UTM)?
Unified Threat Management is a term used for adding further security engines into the firewall that adds further layers of threat detection and control of potentially malicious network traffic.
WHAT IS INTRUSION DETECTION AND PREVENTION?
An Intrusion detection system (IDS) is a security appliance or UTM module that performs inbound and outbound inspection of network traffic to detect known patterns of malicious traffic, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) provide detection and blocking of this traffic to block network communication.
WHAT IS A ‘WEB APPLICATION FIREWALL’ (WAF)?
A Web Application Firewall (WAF) is a security appliance or UTM module that provides layer 7 (L7) application protection for hosted web applications that your organisation provides external access to.