Google Workspace setup on Android
Here at CloudTech24, we look after email accounts for a portfolio of clients. If you’re interested in Google Workspace or IT support, please see the dropdown menus for a broad range of our specialist services. If you’re looking for assistance in how to set up a Gmail account on Android, please see the steps below.
1.The Google Gmail application usually comes pre-installed on Android devices. Locate the Gmail application and open it. You will be brought to the below screen. Tap on “Add an email address”.
2. It will ask you which email provider you are using. Select “Google”.
3. Thirdly, it will ask you to sign in. Enter your email address and press “Next”.
4. There will now be a prompt to enter your password, do this and press “Next”.
(If you are unsure of what your password is and you are a CloudTech24 managed clients contact us on email@example.com or via phone 01483 608388 / 0207 183 9022 and request a password reset).
5. Next, read and agree to the Google terms of services.
6. It will now take you to the original screen and you’ll see your email address appear. Press “Take me to Gmail”.
7. You will now be successfully logged in and able to access your emails from your Android device.
There you have it – that’s how to set up a Gmail email address on Android! For an overview of our services, please see below. For further assistance, please get in touch with our friendly and experienced team of IT professionals.