CloudTech24 understand that a solid wired and wireless infrastructure is fundamental to ensuring good connectivity to all office locations. Speak to us about our team about our network managed service that includes the management and monitoring of your existing network infrastructure of your business or our fully managed network support service that includes industry leading hardware (Hardware as a service) as part of the network support service, features include:
- Business Grade Management of both LAN and WAN Infrastructure
- Management of LAN hardware for both Wired and Wireless access
- 24/7/365 Platform Monitoring and management of Network
- Software Support, Vendor management and Licensing
- Hardware Warranty and Hardware Support
- Remote Support and Administration
- Configuration Management and Backup
- Link and up-time monitoring,
- Remote VPN & Site to Site VPN for connectivity between offices, data centre, cloud environments and remote users
- SD-WAN (Software-Defined Networking in a Wide Area Network) and SASE network providers
- Cloud firewalls and data centre hosted
- Network traffic monitoring and analysis
Our fully managed network support services leverage business grade infrastructure that is cloud enabled to enable our technical support team to provide ongoing monitoring and administration to secure your company from cyber security threats, and provide our network security specialists with remote access and the ability to perform remote and routine tasks such as security updates, WiFi password changes, Switch port control and troubleshooting that would traditionally incur delay with an onsite technician visit.
Our IT Infrastructure services are commonly coupled with our managed firewall service to provide a high performing network performance and network security. providing enterprise-grade wired and wireless infrastructure configured for security best practice and organisational efficiency for increased productivity. Remote management ensures the health, performance monitoring, and security updates of these devices which provides greater control and enables rapid response for any required reconfiguration and changes.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Managed Network Services
We often receive questions about our managed network services so we thought we would clear them up with some helpful FAQs below. Of course, you can also pick the phone up and speak with us as we would be more than happy to help.