CloudTech24 are an Award Winning Business IT support Company – our Managed IT service provides a fast and efficient service with support for your business platforms to deliver business productivity benefits whilst reducing costs.
CloudTech24 offer managed IT Support services in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and across the UK to small and medium sized businesses. Our vision and approach is to minimise downtime and related inconvenience for your business by leveraging best of breed IT Solutions supported by our 24/7/365 service desk.
We’ve all felt the pain of when IT goes wrong. It can grind the whole business to a halt which can be hugely frustrating internally and externally. Your in house IT department, or that member of the team who got a reputation for being the most technically gifted, can feel incapacitated in delivering management of your computer systems!
We have optimised our IT support solutions by dedicating our approach to understanding the latest in technology and cyber security to be highly effective, while keeping costs down. This ultimately enables you to be more productive and focus in running your business and growing your organisation.
Our clients include SME’s from all sectors based in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and across the UK. Through our industry leading and fully managed 24/7 IT support service for remote management our help desk and experienced team are focused on customer service and equipped to monitor, mitigate and resolve any IT related issues and business needs that you may encounter and support your business in achieving your goals.
Traditional IT support providers require site visits to fix issues and undertake maintenance. This method of response is slower, more inconvenient to you or your teams working day, and more expensive for your business. Our IT support engineers are available for remote support 24/7/365 to help your business with any IT issues and ensure optimised and streamlined operations as a trusted technology partner in addition to providing local support for onsite project and support requirements.
As a modern business IT support service provider, we deploy solutions that allow for:
- Immediate remote access to your user devices and also network infrastructure.
- Continuous real time system monitoring and proactive maintenance of your IT Systems
- Patch management and security updates for Windows, Mac, Linux, and infrastructure systems.
- Award winning Windows, Linux and & Mac IT support and security services with business hours or unlimited 24/7/365 end user support via telephone or email.
- On-site technical support in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and across the UK.
- Expert Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 Setup, Migration, Resale, management and support.
- Recommended cloud computing providers and recommended Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 partners.
- Rapid response by our remote technical support from our offices in Surrey and London.
- Highly trained Technical Support Engineers in our Helpdesk team, providing support for a wide range of technologies and services.
In addition to service desk support our technical experts constantly monitor the performance and health of your systems, whilst performing routine tasks such as software updates, remotely and discreetly provide preventative maintenance and fix potential problems before they develop. This level of service extends from staff workstations to your network infrastructure where basic infrastructure configuration changes such as the changing of a WiFi password, network reconfiguration, network/device connectivity troubleshooting can all be performed remotely from our technical engineers without requiring an on site visit. Again this comes back to our vision to make you more productive and secure, keeping your costs down and enabling you to sustain and grow your business more effectively.
CloudTech24 provide IT support across all industries and verticals including:
Common Frequently Asked Questions about our IT Support services
We often receive questions about our IT services and how we can help with your business challenges so we thought we would clear them up with some helpful FAQ’s below. Of course, you can also pick the phone up and speak with us as we would be more than happy to help.