24/7/365 Business IT Support in Slough
CloudTech24 provide industry-leading Managed IT support in Slough and businesses across Berkshire.
CloudTech24 are a leading IT Support company in Slough – Our Managed IT Service leverages the latest software and advanced cloud software to deliver super-fast response and embedded cyber security protection. We provide fully managed IT solutions in Slough to eliminate any IT-related issues and allow you to focus on your business. Our managed IT support services can ultimately enable you to be more productive in managing and growing your business.
OUR IT SUPPORT SERVICES IN SLOUGH
In addition to the wide selection of services we offer to your business Slough, we also support the implementation and licensing of Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and Microsoft 365 (previously Microsoft Office 365) to businesses of any size. Whatever your IT support requirements are, we can help your Slough based organisation.
We have the IT expertise and software needed to help your company excel. Our friendly staff in Slough are ready and waiting to provide the IT support that your business requires. At CloudTech24 we cover:
WHY CHOOSE CLOUDTECH24 FOR IT SUPPORT IN SLOUGH?
- Slough IT Support. CloudTech24 offers immediate remote access to manage network infrastructure and user devices. Our exclusive 24/7 IT support service means that you can receive round-the-clock technical support, regardless of the day or time. This is a unique advantage for your business, helping you to function effectively and efficiently at all times.
- UK Team. The CloudTech24 team is fully background checked and vetted, and based in the local area. CloudTech24, can help your organisation benefit from assurance from our customer service team that deliver unlimited telephone and email support from a locally based team, our services can be delivered by our technical experts remotely or in Slough town.
- Real-time Monitoring. Our advanced cloud technology integration and full system management service facilitate continuous monitoring of your IT systems. This allows our staff to monitor the health and performance of your systems 24/7 while simultaneously running software updates to fix potential problems before they arise. Our real-time monitoring feature further enhances the productivity of your business and the deliverables you’re able to achieve.
- Trusted Supplier. As a Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 (Office 365) partner, we’re the first to know about the latest updates and availability of new software. We use this inside knowledge to help us to provide the very best IT solutions for our clients.
- Free IT Health Check. We’re focused on providing SME businesses with the most effective IT and cyber security solutions. To ensure that we can create the best tailor-made solution for you, we offer a free IT health check to review your existing IT systems and give recommendation for the best provision for your business, all at a cost that suits you. CloudTech24 offers this service to both new and prospective clients.
TRUSTED BY OVER 150 COMPANIES, INCLUDING:
Common Frequently Asked Questions about our Industry Leading IT Support services
We often receive questions about our IT services and how we can help with your business challenges so we thought we would clear them up with some helpful FAQs below. Of course, you can also pick the phone up and speak with us as we would be more than happy to help.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT SUPPORT?
Organisations rely heavily on technology for the day to day running of their business operations, ensuring these systems are available, secure, backed up and optimised is a key requirement, and having the required expertise on hand in the event of technical system failure or staff support requirement. We understand the kinds of pressure that comes with working in London and the importance of IT running smoothly and efficiently to minimise downtime.
WHAT IS A MANAGED SERVICES PROVIDER (MSP)?
A managed service provider is a outsourced IT provider that manages a client technical systems and/or technical support for staff members
WHAT ARE THE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
Managing and supporting a client infrastructure requires a deep understanding of technical aspects in addition to management, processes and customer service, one of the key benefits of outsourcing this function is the ability to leverage a whole team of technical expertise with experience of running this for a multitude of other businesses, typically at a reduced rate to hiring in house.
WHAT ARE YOUR SUPPORT HOURS?
CloudTech24 operate technical support either as a 9/5 service during standard UK working days or as a fully 24/7/365 service supporting both email and phone support methods.
HOW MUCH DOES YOUR IT SUPPORT COST?
Our support services are calculated on a number of variables, including: Size of company, services required, number of offices and Support hours required
DO YOU PROVIDE UNLIMITED IT SUPPORT?
CloudTech24 provide unlimited support on a fixed monthly cost, based on either 9/5 business operations or a 24/7/365 support agreement.
WE ALREADY HAVE AN IT TEAM IN-HOUSE, WHY WOULD WE REQUIRE YOUR SERVICES?
CloudTech24 work with a lot of organisations with dedicated IT resources in-house. In these environments, CloudTech24 provide co-managed and specialist services, including escalation paths, out of hours support, Platform and Security monitoring, Hardware/Software/Licensing resale and project management for new implementations.
WHERE DOES CLOUDTECH24 PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
CloudTech24 perform remote technical support for organisations globally, but our focus is organisations that are domiciled out of the UK – The majority of our clients are in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire – and served from the CloudTech24 London and Surrey offices.
DOES CLOUDTECH24 PROVIDE BOTH REMOTE AND ONSITE SUPPORT?
CloudTech24 provides Remote support inclusive in all of our IT packages (with exception of our Co-Managed plan) – we ensures that our clients are using cloud enabled technology so our engineers can remotely manage all systems, in the event of a support requirement we can connect directly to your Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Infrastructure, Firewalls, Website and portals to provide immediate support without the requirement delay associated with site visits. CloudTech24 do not provide onsite support as part of our support plans but have an extensive team of engineers that can provide ad hoc onsite assistance on an hourly or block support option.
DOES CLOUDTECH24 OFFER HOURLY OR BLOCK HOURS SUPPORT IN VAUXHALL?
CloudTech24 provide both hourly and block hour support, our block hour consulting is suitable for clients who are on a co-managed plan and have a frequent but not continuous requirement for IT support, Consulting or project implementation.
DOES CLOUDTECH24 PROVIDE 24 HOUR (24/7/365) IT SUPPORT?
CloudTech24 provide IT support 24/7/365 for many organisations that work outside of standard UK business hours and overseas offices. This has been a clear differentiator for our clients that work on a global basis with our teams supporting staff offices across the globe and including United States (USA), India, Singapore, China and many more.
HOW TO CHOOSE AN IT SUPPORT COMPANY?
Choosing the best IT support company for your organisation is a difficult decision, our recommendation would be to focus on leading companies who will perform a consultative review of your current platforms and offer a suggested approach. CloudTech24 provide an IT healthcheck for all new and prospective clients to identify areas for optimisation for our managed and co-managed IT services.
In need of award winning IT Support in Berkshire, with embedded Cyber Security protection?
Ready to maximise your investment in your business IT support? Get in touch with CloudTech24 today and increase your IT efficiency and productivity, and discover the true potential your business can achieve with dedicated London IT Support.