Just because your business is small in size, doesn’t mean that you can’t compete with the IT capacities of larger organisations in your field.
With CloudTech24’s award-winning IT support for Small Businesses and SMEs, you can advance your IT operations without sacrificing large amounts of time, money and internal resources.
We’re experts at what we do, and we use our advanced knowledge and tools to manage every part of your it, so you don’t have to. Our IT services for Small Business cover all aspect of IT support in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and across the UK. Services include general IT Support, Managed IT Services, Business Transformation and Business Apps Support. We will take the time to get to know your business and deliver customised IT solutions and support to guarantee optimal results. With your IT needs covered by CloudTech24, you can reallocate your efforts on growing your business and supporting day to day operations.
How we’ve helped CTS
We provide fully managed and supported IT solutions for over 120 companies and SMEs across the UK, including Container Trades Statistics Ltd (CTS) who are a high-quality container shipping trade data business based in Woking. Our IT professionals worked closely with the team at CTS to conduct the CloudTech24 exclusive free IT healthcheck and gain an understanding of the company’s objectives. From here, we made an expert recommendation on the best IT provisions for the business, all in alignment with their specific needs and budget.
CTS is currently subscribed to the following CloudTech24 IT support for Small Business services:
- Microsoft 365 Business Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft 365 Cloud-to-Cloud Backup
- Managed Network Infrastructure Service
- 9/5 Unlimited Remote Technical Support package
- Protected Workstation Managed Service
Since partnering with us CTS have made huge advancements in their IT, profiting from benefits including:
- Managed network infrastructure which ensures that CTS network devices are always secure and up to date. On top of this, we facilitate network optimisation to pinpoint reliability gaps and make mission-critical processes faster, and ultimately improve network performance.
- Cloud-to-cloud backup of Microsoft 365 data and emails to ensure business continuity. This means that key business information is securely protected and any chance of major data loss is eliminated.
- Unlimited 9/5 business hours comprehensive IT support, with SME IT support by our UK based team on hand ready to answer customer service questions, advice and ongoing support services for user devices and network infrastructure. This has helped CTS to minimise downtime and maximise productivity across the business.
- Implemented and maintained CloudTech24’s Protected Workstation Agent, including monitoring and managing of system space, performance and mitigating threats/viruses. Through our fully managed Protected Workstation security platform, we continuously administer health and security optimisation to ensure both your business systems and end-user data is protected. CTS also receive a monthly security monitoring report from us, detailing the monitoring and coverage in their environment.
“If you are an SME, I believe CloudTech24 is a great company for you to consider switching your IT support over to. Responsive knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to sort out your issues.”Container Trade Statistics
Common FAQs about our IT Support for Small Business services
We often receive questions about our IT support for small businesses so we thought we would clear them up with some helpful FAQs below. Of course, you can also pick the phone up and speak with us as we would be more than happy to help.
DO YOU PROVIDE IT SUPPORT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES IN MY AREA?
CloudTech24 provide IT support for organisations Domiciled in the UK although support clients with a global reach with remote and branch offices, factories and manufacturing centres in Europe and further a field in countries including China, India, Singapore and United States (US).
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF SME IT SUPPORT SERVICES?
Managed IT support is a smart solution for small businesses, the implementation of strategic and supported platforms with ongoing technical support ensures a business will thrive in this digital age where modern businesses need to embrace technology and leverage advanced solutions to gain a competitive advantage and increase staff productivity
WHAT BUSINESS VERTICALS DO YOU WORK WITH?
CloudTech24 provide IT support services for all business verticals. Our IT support and co-managed services enable organisations to have comprehensive outsourced services to enable your organisation with the ability to increase business productivity and cyber security protection and scale in the event of significant growth.
WHO IS THE BEST TECH SUPPORT PROVIDER IN THE UK?
The best technical support provider for small businesses in the UK is related to a number of factors – with the increase of cloud solutions, location and proximity is less important as the majority of technical support can be performed remotely. It is important to ensure that your provider has the ability to provide support out of hours, perform continous platform monitoring and cyber security protection and managed threat detection.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REMOTE IT SUPPORT SERVICES?
The benefits of remote IT support are key for modern businesses with the increase on mobile users and remote sites and the requirements for constant access to all business applications regardless of location. The CloudTech24 team provide support for site and remote users to ensure swift resolution of technical issues remotely and without the delay of a site visit regardless of location or timezone.
DO YOU PROVIDE SMALL BUSINESSES WITH CYBER SECURITY?
CloudTech24 are made up of a team of highly knowledgeable cyber security specialists. Offering the best in the market, we go much further than traditional anti-virus programs. We have a secure managed platform which includes, but is not limited to: hardening your servers and devices, installing security patches and top-of-the-range anti-virus capabilities.
HOW MUCH DOES YOU IT SUPPORT COST FOR SMES?
As every business is run differently, we do not have any standard packages for IT support for small and medium sized businesses. Our services required depend on a number of different factors, including the size of your business, what IT services you currently have in place and the number of support hours required.
WHAT SUPPORT HOURS DO YOU OFFER?
We have the capabilities to offer full 24/7 IT Support by both email and phone to small and medium sized businesses. The most popular option for most our clients however is the standard 9-5.
DOES CLOUDTECH24 OFFER ONSITE IT SUPPORT TO SMES?
We know that some companies want IT presence on site from time to time, so we have the resources to fulfil face-to-face support when required. As our IT solutions at CloudTech24 are run on cloud technology, our engineers can access any device remotely, meaning that most our clients just opt for our remote support.