For the modern manufacturing organisation, robust and scalable IT is a must.
Today IT plays a fundamental role in the manufacturing industry, with computerised manufacturing processes and automation at an all-time high across the sector. Is your business equipped to keep up with the latest manufacturing-specific IT trends and innovations? Working with businesses in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and across the UK, CloudTech24 are here to help you get ahead of the game.
Revitalise your IT systems and transform your business output with CloudTech24’s market-leading IT support for Manufacturing. As an award-winning managed IT service provider, we specialise in every aspect of IT so no matter how complex or simple your IT support needs are, we can help. We share both the knowledge and desire to help your company achieve its full potential through sophisticated IT solutions. CloudTech24 can even deliver premium IT support for manufacturing services tailor-made to the requirements and objectives of your business.
How we’ve helped The Daylight Company
CloudTech24 is trusted by over 120 businesses and SMEs from across the UK, including manufacturing company Daylight Lighting Systems. Working alongside Daylight, we provide a number of top-quality IT support for Manufacturing services such as:
- Microsoft Business Bundle with UK Business Hours IT Support
- Managed Network Infrastructure Service
- Protected Server with Backup and Disaster Recovery
- 24/7 Dark web Security Monitoring
- Office 365 Exchange Online Plan 2
Since partnering with us, Daylight’s IT capacity and security has grown significantly and as a result of this, so too has their business productivity and output. Daylight’s key IT support for Manufacturing highlights include:
- Identification of weaknesses in the security of original VPN solution. Using the most advanced security tools on the market, we provided high-quality remediation and implemented measures to prevent future security problems.
- Implementation and maintenance of CloudTech24’s exclusive Protected Workstation Agent. This covers monitoring and managing of system space, performance and mitigating threats/viruses. With Protected Workstation in place, our team can ensure full security and performance optimisation of all Daylight business devices.
- 24/7 dark web monitoring of all credentials and PII on open and dark web to safeguard the company’s key business data and all devices against malicious websites.
- Managed Microsoft Office 365 tenant and cloud-to-cloud backup to ensure business continuity. We facilitate exceptional remote management of Daylight’s Office 365 applications which covers health and security monitoring, as well as updates maintenance.
- Disaster recovery of machine critical on premise server to restore Daylight’s essential business systems to a pre-disaster state within minutes. We also provided further manufacturing-specific IT support to help the business resume its operations swiftly.
- Unlimited UK business hours support through our IT support desk which has meant that Daylight can contact our team of technical experts and gain specialist manufacturing IT support whenever they need it. Thanks to this support, Daylight has benefitted from new levels of uptime and workforce productivity.
Common FAQs about our IT Support for Manufacturing
We often receive questions about our IT support for manufacturing so we thought we would clear them up with some helpful FAQs below. Of course, you can also pick the phone up and speak with us as we would be more than happy to help.
WHAT’S A GOOD SERVER MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
Server technology is common for a number of business verticals including manufacturing companies. CloudTech24 provides comprehensive server management solutions including On-premise servers, cloud servers or data centre hosting and support of Linux, Mac, and Windows server operating systems.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING MICROSOFT 365?
The biggest advantage of Microsoft 365 is enabling your workforce with the ability to work from anywhere. The platform is Software as a Service (SaaS) and therefore entirely cloud-based – you can access all email, documents and all the Microsoft office suite you are familar with, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Onenote and Teams from any location and any device – and all securely.
WHAT ARE CLOUD SERVICES AND MANAGED IT SERVICES?
Cloud services have enabled advancements for manufacturing companies, these solutions are architected to provide scalable access to applications, services, and resources. CloudTech24 are a managed IT service provider specialising in the architecture management and support of these platforms as an outsourced function for many verticals including manufacturing companies.
HOW DO CYBER SECURITY SERVICES HELP MY BUSINESS?
Cyber Security is critical to all organisations but especially for manufacturing businesses where production is reliant on digital systems that are reliant on SCADA and industrial control systems. CloudTech24 provides device management and cybersecurity monitoring of client devices, servers, cloud systems, infrastructure and firewalls and advanced threat protection and threat monitoring.
DOES CLOUDTECH24 PROVIDE MANAGED DATA BACKUP FOR MANUFACTURING COMPANIES?
CloudTech24 understand the criticality of business data for a manufacture and other small businesses and provide comprehensive data backup solutions to safeguard business data in the event of a disaster CloudTech24 perform ongoing monitoring and management and to ensure reliable and secure backups of your data should you require it.
DO MANUFACTURING COMPANIES NEED TO BE CONCERNED WITH CYBER SECURITY?
Yes, there is no industry that is safe from hackers. We would recommend all companies, whatever their size, has a cyber security protection in place. With more and more companies relying on all their data and their clients’ data being stored in devices, for the smooth running of a business, we would always recommend this is managed by a knowledgeable specialist.
WHAT IS THE COST OF IT SUPPORT FOR MANUFACTURING COMPANIES?
We do not have a price list for our IT Support. We offer great value, bespoke packages for businesses based on several different factors. We will analyse their current IT solution; determine what support hours they require and how many devices and what data we would be required to manage before giving clients a cost for our service.
WHAT SUPPORT HOURS DO YOU OFFER?
Businesses either sign up for our standard 9 – 5 packages of support hours, or a full any time, any day for companies which always need email and phone support on offer. Clients can easily switch between our services.
WHAT AREAS DO CLOUDTECH24 OFFER IT SUPPORT TO MANUFACTURING COMPANIES?
CloudTech24 are a global company, and most of our IT Support is managed remotely with cloud-based technology. We have offices in London and Surrey, but your location should not offer up a barrier of working with us. We have clients all over the country and beyond.