CloudTech24 provide IT Support for Charities and Not-For-Profit businesses – Value for money, productivity and efficiency are vital essentials for every charity and not-for-profit organisation.
What if we told you that with our market-leading IT support for charities and non profit organisations, we could enable you to achieve all three and maximise the impact of donations?
CloudTech24 deploy best in class IT solutions to help non profit businesses advance their mission, with the added bonus of cost-effectiveness guaranteed. We understand the IT-related financial and resource struggles non-profits typically face; we’re committed to providing first-class IT services to overcome these challenges all while simultaneously accelerating effectiveness and uptime.
We offer a wide variety of IT solutions to businesses in London, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and across the UK. Our services include general IT Support, Managed IT Services, Business Transformation and Business Apps Support. Our IT support for non profit experts facilitate a full onsite IT assessment for every organisation with the CloudTech24 exclusive free IT health check. We tailor our services accordingly and offer bespoke IT support. What’s more, we’re with you every step of the to ensure minimal downtime for your non profit. As a CloudTech24 Partner you have unlimited access to our 24/7 remote IT support.
How we’ve helped Gamble Aware
CloudTech24 are proud to provide IT support for non profit to leading British charity, GambleAware. GambleAware trust in us to deliver:
- Microsoft Business Bundle with UK 24/7 IT SupportWith our unique CloudTech24 Microsoft Business Bundle GambleAware’s mission-critical business systems are significantly more secure and reliable. GambleAware have reaped the rewards of their enhanced platforms, experiencing a rise in efficiency and productivity across the company.
- Ongoing 24/7 IT Support for all end-users, with our team of IT support for non profit specialists on hand round-the-clock. All GambleAware staff have unlimited access to our IT support and thanks to our advanced cloud integration, we can deliver support of both user devices and network infrastructure remotely.
- Office 365 Management supplied by Microsoft experts. CloudTech24 are a certified Microsoft Partner and share a unique understanding of Microsoft applications. Working alongside us, GambleAware benefit directly from this knowledge, and we take care of all of their Office 365 needs so that they don’t have to.
- Licence Resale cost-savings generated through CloudTech24’s Partnership status with Microsoft. GambleAware are benefiting from the latest Microsoft software updates at the most cost-effective prices.
- Network optimisation configured to GambleAware’s individual IT needs and systems, ensuring organisational and security best practices. With their network optimised using business-grade infrastructure, GambleAware’s network performance security has been maximised.
- Computer setup facilitated by our highly-qualified IT technicians. We supplied customised computer setup to equip GambleAware’s devices with all of the necessary health and security tools to perform optimally and eliminate downtime.
- Migrated accounting software from outdated server to securely managed and monitored device. We ensured a smooth and secure transition and now provide exceptional remote management to ensure GambleAware’s server is always functioning effectively.
- Implemented and maintained Protected Workstation Agent on end-user devices, including monitoring and managing of system space, performance and mitigating threats/viruses. With this, GambleAware can have full confidence in knowing every device’s health, security and performance is monitored and optimised round-the-clock by our team.
Is your not-for-profit organisation looking to gain a cutting-edge IT advantage?
When it comes to IT support for non profit, CloudTech24 are the people to help. Get in touch with us today and speak to an IT expert to organise your FREE IT health check and find out more.