Azure Sentinel is a cloud-native SIEM (security information event management) system that centralises information logs from devices across a network in order to create a central repository and visibility across the enterprise.
This data can be enriched with advanced correlation and threat intelligence feeds to enable enhanced detection and response powered by the CloudTech24 security monitoring and threat hunting team.
Sentinel provides centralised and intelligent security analytics across the entire enterprise with Its ability to log data from local and cloud services and combining these multiple data sources.
This enables security operations teams to receive deep visibility for threat detection and to automate the threat response leveraging custom playbooks upon predefined threat scenarios.
As a result, clients and managed security teams can rest assured that monitoring is proactive through intelligent automation.
CloudTech24 are in the top 5% of Microsoft partners and we are a managed security service provider (MSSP).
Our SOC team leverage the full Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) capabilities of the Microsoft offering to offer managed detection and response services to secure the both the client and the customer environment for businesses globally.
Companies we work with receive the full advantage of Sentinel and the threat intelligence supplied by our SOC to ensure that access to their operations and data are monitored and proactively secured.
Threat Intelligence Feeds
CloudTech24 are a CREST-accredited organisation that thrives on the continuous improvement of security and reduction of disruptive incidents for customers. Azure sentinel can consume from threat intelligence aggregation services from a large number of external resources to identify possible malicious hosts and Indicators of compromise (IOCs) with active alerting for our Security Operations Centre to monitor, investigation and validate as part of our Azure Sentinel managed service and cyber security protection. Sentinel can consume structured STIX/TAXII threat intelligence feeds, including the following open and commercial sources:
- AlienVault OTX
- MISP – Open Source Threat Intelligence Platform
- H-ISAC – Health service Information Sharing and Analysis Center
Azure Sentinel SIEM Environment
The Azure environment provides a large resource group for tenants.
Having Azure Sentinel either as a standalone piece of SaaS integrated with third party applications or integrated with other Microsoft services is an enterprise solution for businesses ensuring that incidents are mitigated against and security alerts are improved.
The Azure Sentinel environment allows for more information to be crawled through using automation, and for human intelligence to be applied to the process.
This results in great capabilities when it comes to managing security and data security.
6 Reasons Why CloudTech24 Should Implement An Azure Sentinel MSSP For Your Business
We are security experts with many years of experience working across multiple sectors. By using CloudTech24 to implement Azure Sentinel for your operations we are able to do the following:
1) Aggregate logs from your workstations, networks and cloud services into a single dashboard for centralised visibility and log retention to meet your security and compliance requirements
2) Detect malicious activity from all digital assets from log analysis, and advanced correlation use cases and custom content developed by our analysts, Intel and threat hunting teams.
3) Offer a dedicated threat hunting team – this means a deep review of activity and development of automation to improve detection, identification, validation and threat actor attribution of targeted threats.
4) Integrate industry threat intelligence including blacklisted domains, IPs and file hashes to improve your security detection.
5) Automate threat response by executing playbooks automatically upon a threat detection alert trigger.
6) Integrate behavioural analytics into your security program to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance the effectiveness of our security analysts and create additional “signals” for our team to investigate and validate.
Frequently Asked Questions about our Azure Sentinel Managed Service & Azure Sentinel Threat Hunting
Take a look at some of our frequently asked questions. For any other information, or to begin onboarding, please get in touch with us.
IS AZURE SENTINEL PART OF E5?
IS AZURE SENTINEL A SIEM
IS AZURE SENTINEL MULTI-TENANT?
WHAT CAN AZURE SENTINEL DO?
WHERE IS AZURE SENTINEL DATA STORED?
Billing is calculated using the amount of data processed by Azure Sentinel as well as the amount stored in Azure Monitor Log Analytics.
DOES AZURE SENTINEL REQUIRE LOG ANALYTICS?
WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR IN A AZURE SENTINEL MSSP?
WHAT IS THE AZURE SENTINEL PRICING?
WHAT DATA CAN BE INGESTED INTO AZURE SENTINEL FOR FREE?
Azure Activity Logs, Office 365 Audit Logs and alerts from Microsoft Defender products (Azure Defender, Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Office 365, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint), Azure Security centre and Microsoft Cloud App Security and advanced threat protection (ATP) can be ingested at no additional cost into both Azure Sentinel & Azure Monitor Analytics. There are some Microsoft logs that are are charged for ingestion, including Azure(Azure AD/AAD).