What is our “Protected Workstation” fully managed security platform?
Protected workstation is a small piece of monitoring and remote management software on all devices to provide comprehensive endpoint protection. This software enables our team to manage and monitor security and performance optimisation tasks] remotely. This software also includes a Business Grade anti-virus / anti-malware utility to further enhance end user device security and to protect against malicious applications and advanced DNS firewall protection to block against known malicious websites. The managed Antivirus and DNS firewall service are key to ensuring both network and host malware is detected and contained.
Wherever the end user’s device is located, our team performs continuous security, health, optimisation and performance monitoring of these machines. Through our comprehensive security stack and expertise in security monitoring your end user’s data is protected, which by design is aligned with GDPR regulation and compliance.
The final benefit to appreciate here is the functionality to provide you with monthly reporting of the security monitoring and the posture status of all of your end user devices. These reports will give you increased confidence in understanding the level of coverage it delivers and the importance of this to you and your business. It will also be something to champion with your clients through its inherent level of compliance and diligence.
Our protected workstation solution includes the following features:
- Proactive Monitoring – Active monitoring of over 275 system and application services to proactively identify issues before they happen.
- Performance – Scheduled maintenance tasks to ensure system health and optimisation.
- Patch Management – Hardening of corporate systems with the monitoring and management of patch deployment for security patches and 3rd party software updates.
- DNS Firewall- Endpoint web filtering to protects end user devices both inside and outside the corporate network using advanced security software that leverages DNS firewall to protect against web based cyber-attacks and blocking of unproductive or inappropriate website categories using custom policies.
- Managed Anti-Virus Protection – Commercial grade security software, with scheduled updates and ongoing security monitoring to ensure provide resilient malware protection.
- Asset and Inventory Tracking – Auditing of Systems, hardware and installed applications.
- Security Alerting – Notification and alerting of service and security events.
- Cost- Low monthly subscription cost per device
CloudTech24 support advanced Endpoint Security platforms for our clients including BitDefender, Microsoft Defender ATP, SentinelOne and Webroot – speak to us about how we can maximise your investment in your current Endpoint security platform with our expertise in platform management and threat monitoring expertise and threat detection service.